VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Bitches Meet-up again!

8TH APRIL 2012 SUNDAY 
Back from my short trip & meet up with the bitch!
This is awesome! More than enough serum in 1 capsule for my thick, long hair!


All the goodies from Batam to bring to the office!
Madness! I have a mini pantry at my workstation!

Was toooooo hunrgy when I met the bitch! We both could eat a cow each.
Lunch!! 

Vege Ramen for her
Vege Ramen for me! 
Just kidding! But I am serious when I say the vegetables or beansprouts in that bowl is much more than the ramen. I had butter corn miso ramen. Too hungry, so everything is nice! 



Headed to 3-inch-sin for a cuppa before our movie. Will go back to try their cakes! 
3.inch.sin
9 Raffles Blvd #01-103 
Millenia Walk Singapore 039596

Since we are already at Millenia Walk, I have to pop by Twelve Cupcakes right?? 
YUMMY.............. 
Caramel Apple Cinnamon - nice if you can take cinnamon but its like kueh lapis! Many people don't take cinnamon but they take kueh lapis. why?? Kueh lapis is cinnamon cake! I bake kueh lapis so I know. Everybody should try!
Rose on a rose - Taste like bandung and its very nice!! 
Banana Chocolate. Not bad either but i prefer the previous 2!
Pink cake!! 
TWELVE CUPCAKES
9 Raffles Blvd #01-52 
Millenia Walk Singapore 039596

Mirror mirror! A funny & nice movie! 
Dinner at Qi Ji! Their Nasi Lemak is very nice! Nicer than Lee Wee brothers, in my opinion.






Headed to a cafe again! 
Well, in Singapore we have pratically nothing to do except to shop a little(if we have something in mind to buy), movie and sitting at a cafe to catch up. 
So we went to Loola's! (By awfully chocolate) But we were too full from the dinner to eat anything, so we had coffee & tea. I will be back! *roar*


Spot the difference!
This is orange..
And this is lemon!
I had hot lemon tea while the bitch had  hot orange tea.
LOOLA'S BY AWFULLY CHOCOLATE
Esplanade - Theatres on the Bay
8 Raffles Avenue #02-14 Singapore 039802

I bought some easter eggs!


And so... this is the bitch... MUAHAHAH! 
Miss her so much! 
After this shot, i told her ''lets make some ghostly faces!''
THIS??! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment