VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Monday, May 14, 2012

Weekends!

          24TH-25TH MARCH 2012 SATURDAY SUNDAY
  Weekends seem to come quickly in my blog HHEHEHE! I do not dislike weekends anymore because I bought lots of casual wear and am looking forward to every weekend to wear them!
Mummy made muah chee!


We get to cut our own muah chee & mix it with the peanuts. Just like the aunties at the night markets :P
If i am still a young girl, I know I will pretend to be the muah chee seller and cut up all the muah chee and serve to my one & only 'customer' - my brother! :X

B bought the new sherbet!
My favourite lychee flavour!
With lychee bits!




Curry fishballs!!

------------------------------------------


Got the mood to change my nail colour! I have been lazy for too long! 
Found these in my drawer! Maybe I should start playing them soon!
\
:D
Camwhore in the Ladies!




Weird alcohols - namely, Ice Latte & Ice Lemon Tea :P
Caught The Hunger Games - awesome! 
Reminds me of Battle Royale but a much milder version.

Penang Laksa!
-----------------------------

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
Weekends are for me to pile on more fats o.O

No comments:

Post a Comment