VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Monday, May 28, 2012

Finally - OFF TO IKEA!

14TH APRIL 2012 SATURDAY 



Breakfast from Rocky Master! Expensive, nea\r $10!
Off to Ikea for food! A table of food.
Chicken wings!
Swedish meatballs!
Smoked duck! 
Always wanted to try the Princess Cake, but apparently they no longer sell Princess Cake. The staff introduced this which is similar - Cream cake with marzipan.
Its an airy cake on a sponge cake base, filled with raspberry jam, whipped cream and vanilla custard and coated with pink marzipan
Soft and not too bad but I always dislike marzipan (Marzipan is a confection consisting primarily of sugar and almond meal.).
Its been 1-2 years since I had stepped into Ikea, and I missed the icecream! Cheap & good! So today when I ordered an ice cream, the auntie passed me a token. In my heart I was thinking ''Where is my ice cream???''  she take for granted that I always come to Ikea. o.O 
So after I asked her, she told me to take a cone, and dispense the ice cream myself at the self-serve machine. 
I slot the cone into the cone holder. Then I was thinking ''is this the correct way??? The distance between the cone and the dispenser is so far away! What is my ice cream drop?'' (ok, although it is only $0.50)
HECK! I slot my token in, and the cone holder slide upwards *phew*
SEEEE!!
So cool!
Done!!
HAPPY GIRL!
Its ci gusta for desserts! Hmm 2nd round of dessert today! Gelato!!

$1 toe rings, anklet from sixx!
Next is to Orchard for some beer!

3rd round of desserts!!

Salad!

Hello, Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment