VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Lovers' usual hangout!

My 2nd attempt to post this OMG. My efforts all gone! I post this whole post, and it gone missing, so Im doing it again :(
--------------------------
30TH MARCH 2012 FRIDAY
First time on the company bus to NEX, during lunch time!

Headed to HotStar!
Bought the popcorn chicken instead of the big big cutlet because its way too huge for teabreak.
Opening promotion, buy anything & get a free drink!

Huge!
Hair mist! Shopping during lunch kills! I spent too much, every little trip to NEX, I cannot go back empty handed. 
Happy girl!

TeaBreak!!

Hot barley on a cold afternoon!
Look at the window! TOO DARK outside and its not even 5pm!
---------------------------------------
After work is Vivocity with the lover - our usual place! 
Out of 10 times we meet, 8 is at Vivo!




This girl have to pop by Samsung every single time!

Camwhoring in Forever 21 fitting room!
XiaoHannie kept wanting me to try this because this tee fits me perfectly - Trouble loves me.
Sad but true :D
First time here!



LAKE OF DREAMS
Some flaming dragons with laser effects show.

Suddenly to our left, there is fireworks!!




Fireworks and the show ended at the same time. :D
Back to Vivo for some snacks shopping.

I am glad that after you left company for so long, we are still in contact. And I am going to be your jie mei this December! 
Some friends do not make any effort to keep in contact or meet even twice a year, considering most of my friends are east-siders. So I am glad that lover (staying in thes western part of Singapore) and I can still make an effort to meet at least once a month :D
Received some gifts from the lover from her taiwan trip too! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment