VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Monday, May 21, 2012

The day before the getaway!

5TH APRIL 2012 THURSDAY
Spot the tummy :(
Need to run some errands today before I go off for my trip! :P
So I am in a tank top & leggings!
Collected my GEO lens!
I guess it is legal for them to sell, or rather maybe so far it is the only legal website/shops selling GEO lens! 
www.eyesation.com ! 
You can order online and collected from any one of their 14 optical shops! I hope they can bring EOS too!
Chose some flowery design and it didn't turn out too wayang :D
Ordered ear caps for BFF & myself, went all the way to Redhill to collect them! This is mine, got purple one for BFF! So, since I am already at Redhill, I should have my dinner at the market there! Its been at least 3 years since I last went there. 
Sugarcane! Seems like this is my standard drink for any hawker centre or coffeeshop that I go to. Either this or bandung. :P
Roti John!!!
With mutton bits. 
Fried chicken!
Some very nice Xiao Long Baos! Many people specially go there for their Xiao Long Baos! *thumbs up*
The stall is managed by 3-4 men from China. Ending the night early as I got to wake up real early the next morning! 
-------------------------------------
Saw this the day before! Appears on some Channel 8 variety show.
And look! Long queue! I think they have some Groupon deals going on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment