VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Friday, May 11, 2012

Another week past!


Daily outfit shot! 
I actually kept a 'outfit diary' in my phone :X Daily updates of what I wear everyday - trying not to re-wear the same clothes in a month.
Sushi craving again!


Home cooked dishes!
Cabbed to work, and so to make the cab trip worth, I bought Long John! I seldom buy HUGE breakfast nowadays because the train rides to work is crazy. If I don't want my breakfast to be squashed, I shall not buy.


One for one!
Awesome waffles near my place! Ordered a plain one, went home and spread generous amount butter & peanut butter!
New shampoo to try out!

Finally found it! The vichy promoter told me this is discontinued. :(
Dragon beard's sweet & waffles - brought them to work for breakfast / teabreak!
Yummmmzzz!!

Food from the canteen.
B brought me to buy some cupcakes!

Craving for Subway melt!! So, Subway for dinner!

Healthy but fulfilling!!




HEHEHEHEH!!!
Got these for only $11!

No comments:

Post a Comment