VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Cooking with Lee Kum Kee sauces this Lunar New Year 2016

Available in all leading supermarkets
Website: http://singapore.lkk.com/en/
Details of contest: http://lkksauce.com/reunion/

 photo E5C8207B-80BF-45DC-87F6-619375256BE2_zpslkqiozfv.jpg

Last week, I received a lovely set of Lee Kum Kee sauces, consisting of Premium Brand Oyster Sauce, Premium Light Soya Sauce, XO Sauce (my mum loves this!), and 4 packets of sauces.

Lee Kum Kee is not a unfamiliar brand, since I was young when I used to hang around in my kitchen, seeing my mum whip up dinner, Lee Kum Kee's Oyster Sauce is always beside the stove when she is cooking. Its a brand that we grow old with, 陪伴著我,一起長大。

Its 18 days to Lunar New Year, have you thought of what to cook for your family?

Since I have these sauce, I decided to test-cook and whip up something simple and almost effortless for my family, to also revive the memories from younger days when I used to eat at home daily.

These was what I cooked the other day, Honey Garlic Wings and Cod Fish using Lee Kum Kee sauces.

 photo A615A43C-AFE6-4042-A107-437DEE77BE78_zpsw3urvclf.jpg

There is a ongoing contest on Lee Kum Kee's website, they are giving away S$168 cash + goodies bag to 2 winners every week! You can go to the link above, mine is in week 4 :P
The contest is opened to Malaysian readers too! Go check them out. 

Basically, all you have to do is:
  1. Snap a photo related to ''Reunion'' with any LKK product
  2. Write a caption
  3. Hashtag #LKKReunionSG
  4. Upload on Instagram

Good luck! 

Thank you Lee Kum Kee for sending the sauce to myself & my 3 giveaway winners! 


No comments:

Post a Comment