VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Skinny Pizza!


Every post has to begin with me! Bored or not? I am home early today on a Saturday night! So I want to make use of this chance to update this space of mine, before i start my thousands pictures of Tokyo pictures! I am missing Tokyo sooooo much right now!
Pardon the messy dressing table. Cannot be bothered to tidy up :X


Updated to the new twitter, the bird flies! 
**********
Skinny Pizza with XiaoHan after work! 
My first time, and it is awesome! 

The English Breakfast
A traditional favourite with smoky bacon & egg (cooked sunny side up of course). Served with portobello mushrooms, roasted neopolitan tomato sauce & ripped basil. SGD$24

Looks as good as it taste! 

Half metre long sausage SGD$12

Comes in chicken/pork and I think beef? Sausage is slightly spicy but its nice! 

A skinny pizza & half metre long sausage to share, is just nice, not too filling. 

Skinny Pizza
262 North Bridge Road #B1-63/64 Raffles City Shopping Centre Singapore 179103
Opens daily 11am - 10pm

Starbucks! 

Bought some cupcakes! 
This is so pretty & so it deserves an individual picture! 

No comments:

Post a Comment