VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Monday, September 5, 2016

Din Tai Fung Pineapple Tarts for Mid Autumn Festival

Website: http://www.dintaifung.com.sg
(Availble at all DTF restaurants except Parkway Parade, Manulife Centre and City Square Mall)

 photo IMG_2209_zpsssckx89a.jpg

Time had passed so quickly that lunar 7th month is over and its gonna be Mid-Autumn (15th day of the 8th lunar month) soon!

 photo IMG_2237_zpsj2yurmjd.jpg
Pineapple Cake S$23.80/box of 10

If you haven't know, the pineapple tarts are baked in the Central Kitchen in Taiwan then air-flown to Singapore, and no preservatives are added therefore the pineapple tarts cannot be kept for long, that shouldn't be a problem at all for me, as they will be all snatched up soon after I unbox it.

The pineapple tarts now comes in a limited edition Mid-Autumn Festival Box featuring DTF's mascot, Bao Zai dressing up as Chang Er, along with Jade Rabbits. Too cute that I have kept the box thinking of how to utilise it.

 photo IMG_2210_zpssqqgkk1d.jpg

Brought this to the office to share with my colleagues and they enjoyed this as much as myself. Glad that the pineapple tarts are available all year round, I can just walk in to most of the DTF restaurants when I have the craving.


Thank you Din Tai Fung for sending the box of love.


No comments:

Post a Comment