VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Friday, May 15, 2015

My Kuali's Penang Hokkien Prawn Noodle

Available at all Giant & Cold Storage stores.
S$4.50 a pack of 4

 photo IMG_6133_zpsm1qpf5sn.jpg

My Kuali is not a stranger brand at all. Remember the white curry noodles hype? My Kuali is the one & only White Penang Curry Noodles I had tried and it taste good!

Earlier in May, My Kuali launched its Penang Hokkien Prawn Noodle in Singapore!



 photo IMG_6130_zpswyee52qq.jpg

Its simple and takes only 3 minutes to cook! Thats what I love about instant noodles: quick & fuss-free!

 photo IMG_6131_zpsev3y0s7q.jpg

 photo IMG_6132_zpsapw19lbl.jpg

  1. Add the noodles into 380ml to 400ml of boiling water, seasoning and aromatic chilis paste for 3 minutes.
  2. Top with crispy fried shallots and what ingredients you would like to add. 

 photo IMG_6135_zpscjfntlrd.jpg

This is actually a new and improved version, the noodle is al-dente, cooks faster and absorbing the full flavour of the sweet prawn broth easily.

My Malaysian friend told me this is very authentic, taste as close to the original Penang-style har mee.
My Kuali believes in using only traditional, natural ingredients as well as spices to create exciting flavours. The broth boasts a well-balanced crustacean taste and hits the perfect note of sweetness.

Thank you My Kuali for sending the gift set!


No comments:

Post a Comment