VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Patisserie G again!

 photo file_zps92e4a592.jpg

And hello November! I was late, because I was so busy. Busy with work, busy with new nest.
So much that I don't even have the time to do my favourite thing - instagramming.

Finally make use of the new starbucks Xmas drinks to hang out at Starbucks with macbook so that I can catch up on post while sipping my favourite Toffee Nut Latte.

I guess I will be busy till end of the year, maybe its a good thing, but I still do hope that I can enjoy my favourite month - Month! Its next month!

With this, wishing you (whoever who is reading this now) all the best and happy holidays!

 photo file_zps92e4a592.jpg

 photo file_zps6fe971bc.jpg

 photo file_zps01432457.jpg

Something that I make using Line Camera, can go on the poster my friends said.


No comments:

Post a Comment