VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Koh Grill & Sushi Bar

Hello!! Its been quite a while since i last blog. Was feeling really tired at work so much so that after work I had to go out to relax, chill a bit, by the time i reach home, its too late for blogging and its bedtime, to get ready for next day's battle again. But oh well, this had come to an end! I will be starting a new chapter in life soon. Career first, new job on Monday and I couldn't wait.

As usual, some food pictures. I had skipped a lot of food pictures because I am so overdue, so I only recommend delicious ones first.

 photo file_zps2fb74612.jpg

 photo file_zps99d4cae5.jpg

 photo file_zps8d8c9478.jpg

Totally describe this dish: SHIOK!

 photo file_zps54ac1722.jpg

 photo file_zpsfad547f2.jpg

This is also nice! I love seared salmon.

 photo file_zps5cee205b.jpg

 photo file_zpsfcc6c3ad.jpg

 photo file_zps4cb545d2.jpg

Ok got to go, will try to make more time to blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment