VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Goodies from Taiwan + more packing!


Bought mummy pineapple tarts as she has cravings.
A stay-home Saturday again, to do more packing and Fang specially delivered the presents she got for me from her honeymoon in Taiwan, to my house! And not forgetting the presents from Ah Ru from HongKong!
Got this at a workshop I attended in Aug 2009, and I finally threw it away. Brand new in box but I can't find any chance to use it!
Coupons gone to waste :(
Pack the shoe cabinet.

The boots I bought in Taiwan turned mouldy :( 
Time for a new pair! I want to go for a holiday!
All done :)
So cute!!
Bought BBQ pork, bak kwa. 
CNY is the time when bak kwa business is very very good and the prices rose almost double(?) , and that is the only time I will have craving for bak kwa. WHY SO IRRITATING! :P
Popped over to EastPoint to get Umi Sushi bento. My favourite cheap bento restaurant.
Strawberry black tea for me, and Earl Grey milk tea for mummy.
Tried out the kitty mask immediately that night :D

No comments:

Post a Comment