VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Sushi Tei with the Boy!

3RD JANUARY 2012 TUESDAY
Back to work & craving badly for sushi.
A colleague from GH last day, I actually don't know him, don't know his name, and I even find that he is acting quite weirdly everytime I pass by him. And he went around the office giving this to every single person. The whole office. Well, 有心了.
So bf brought me to Tampines One's Sushi Tei for din din after work.

Drooling just by looking at the wasabi & soya sauce!
Bf's ramen.




A lot of sushi for both of us! 
I seldom ordered only sushi, I will always order a main course like Cha Soba, Ramen, Don and 1-2 sushi. Now, I am really deprived & craving for sushi since New Year's eve after eating the Christmas platter!
Bought 2 rings on our way home! Cute owl!

3rd day into the new year and many bad things had happened.
2 of my friends ended their relationship with the boyfriends :'(
And friends' friends too - all about relationships ending. 

No comments:

Post a Comment