VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I am back :D

After so long...
I have been too busy trying to keep myself very busy until I have no time to breathe. Finally... the whole of March, I have no plans. Looking at the calender on my desk, its totally blank. Nothing. 
So I have time now, to sit down in front of my much-abandoned mini laptop, and sort all those pics since beginning of Jan till now, and also update this nobody-is-reading-little corner of mine.
Especially for aging women girls like me!

Taken in December though. Acting crazy when I have a phone that I can camwhore with. Camwhore before I go to bed, thats why I am in my sleep wear!

Oh and its 白色情人节 today! So coincident the last time I blogged was on V-day 14th Feb.

No comments:

Post a Comment