VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Counting down to the new year - 2012!

31ST DECEMBER 2011 SATURDAY

I can't believe I am soooooo overdue in my posts!! 
Retard! LOL! 
Back from work, all prepared and waiting for Vin & Lin to fetch me!
My new hairband that I specially bought for Fang's wedding dinner but I totally forgotten all about it! How dumb, forgetful & busy I was, that day. 
All set, going to pick up bf and heading over to Scotts Square for the celebration!
Not fully occupied yet :D
The pool is awesome!

Look across the road & see Ion's apartments & pool.


Sounds so low class to me. :X

Fang, SJ & Na bought & prepared the food for our dinner! This sushi platter looks delish totally! Its Christmas Platter! I love sushi!
A whole table of food! Looking at these, makes me hungry NOW!

Walked over to Starbucks at Scotts to get us some drinks!
I think its Java Chip Frappe for the boy & Green Tea Frappe for myself! Although Christmas is just over, there is no more Christmas drinks, no more my favourite Toffee Nut. See you next year :(
Lin got Melody a happy meal.
Can see MBS from the balcony! Zoomed too much, so it explains the pixilated picture. I just want to show that we can see MBS from there! HEH!
The actual view from the balcony.Still can see MBS, and a teeny weeny bit of Singapore Flyer!
Its uber crowded and happening down there. All ready for the countdown.
Enjoying the view.
Hello 4 beauties. :P 
We used to all stay in Simei, so I called us 4 beauties. But the girls are no longer beautiful because they have moved out of Simei. I am the last one standing! But WHY I SO FAT!
Happy family!

Packed up and headed to Lin's place for the countdown. 
(Well, I did mention before in my tweets, never never never ever write wishes on sky lantern or balloons)
As the clock strikes 12am on 1st Jan 2012, all the unluckiest things that you could ever imagine, happened :(
Fireworks view from Lin's place (zoomed)
The actual view! Although far but its still loud, nice & clear!
Wrote wishes on the balloons and waiting to release them!


Taken earlier on at Scotts Square!

HAPPY 2012!!

No comments:

Post a Comment