VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Monday, February 1, 2016

Valentine's Day 2016 blooms with LinSinFlorist

Carousell: https://carousell.com/linsinflorist/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/linsinflorist/

Bouquets starting from S$35!
Order from @linsinflorist on carousell or contact via 91807600.
Quote "vivienneeluv" for S$5 discount (until 4th Feb 2016) & a small card (until 14th Feb 2016)

 photo DQES0041_zpsltqhrisc.jpg 

In the midst of all these Chinese New Year celebrations, I am also pampered with Valentine's Day gifts. 


 photo IFTS6251_zpsb2n7d9yz.jpg 

Girls being girls... Most of us will usually say "I don't like" or "I don't want", but in our hearts, we feel thrilled whenever we received flowers (you know la, girls!). So why not make use of this chance to surprise your girl, and I thought the price is reasonable as compared to other places out there. 

 photo IMG_9041_zpswgnawbej.jpg 

Ding dong! This is my makeup-less face who just received flowers at my door step. iPhone front camera really did not go justice to the bouquet of flowers. 

 photo IRLM3576_zps5qgzsxkz.jpg 

So I waited the next morning and took better pictures, without filter or edits. 

The flowers is pretty on its own. 

 photo JSBE2476_zpsvl4fzr8k.jpg

Thank you Lin Sin Florist and Lester for the kind arrangement! 


No comments:

Post a Comment