VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Monday, July 4, 2011

USS with bf!

24th May 2011 Tuesday
(Beware! Lots of pictures!)

Bf and I took leave today and he brought me to USS.
Breakfast at Long John before heading to Sentosa.



Now.. This is the famous globe that everybody is posting on facebook when they go USS.

KungFu Panda! 
Oh ya, and in a few days time, it will be the official opening for USS.

I love this kind of cafe setting. So cool & relaxing!



By looking at this alone, I feel weak in my knees. I'm such a loser! HAHA!
We walked the whole USS taking pictures before we start taking the rides.



My favourite! Jurassic Park! It will be good if there are real dinosaurs in there! I simply love dinosaurs so much.
Looks so much like the movie, isnt it?


The ride that I will be taking later!
Far far away~~~
I can't remember what ride are we queueing for here... Bad memory. 
Its not a school holiday, its not a public holiday and its a weekday.. BUT it is packed with people/tourist! 80% of the people there, are tourists!

We took the Madagascar kiddish ride with 2 kids sitting beside us, feeling real scare.




(to be continued...)

No comments:

Post a Comment