VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Monday, July 18, 2011

Man Ting Xiang Tea Hut

1ST JULY 2011 FRIDAY 

Dinner with bf at Man Ting Xiang Tea Hut (located at Century Square Basement 1) before going over to Tampines Mall's Hokkaido Fair for more food! I miss tea huts. I remember there was this tea hut/泡泡茶馆 long long ago (some 12-13 years ago) at Tampines Mall. Used to hang out there when I feel richer (pocket money during secondary school days was miserable! $3 a day? Wonder how I actually survive? Pocket money during Poly days wasn't any better - $5 a day! Well, food were cheaper back then.) Back to tea huts, I enjoyed sitting down, sipping my tea in the bubble tea glass. Now everything is made convenient, order and take away your drinks in disposable cups.

No pictures on Hokkaido Fair as there are too many people squeezing around. Bought the yummy Maju Custard Pancakes, Takoyaki, and a cheese cake (a very small box for $15!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment