VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

USS part 2!

(Continued...)





Waterworld is a show, nice! with explosions, fireworks and water spraying. Well, and the staff, they are so FIT!!! The running, swimming and climbing.

Was enjoying the show, so i did not take any pictures during the show.

By this time, we are tired, hungry and feeling very hot! 
Headed to Jurassic Park's food court but its packed with people. Only managed to take this picture below, before leaving the food court hunting for another place to eat.
Finally, we saw a restaurant that looks like Billy Bombers but I forgotten the name. The food is quite bad. Its just that the seats are comfortable and we need air con, the weather is killing us!
Bf had hamburger, while I had fries and coke float!


The rides we took are: 
Mummy's ride, its a indoor roller coaster, and it is rather scary. I am not a very roller-coaster person. The feel of falling from a height, scares me so badly. Even if I am in a car or bike, and the vehicle is going at a fast speed downslope, I will have this fear, and my body feels weak. 

Jurassic Park ride: Rather disappointing as I thought there will be a full-size T Rex! But what we see is just the head of the T Rex. Was too engrossed looking at the T Rex, and I did not realise our boat is heading downslope, and half of me is wet as the water splashes into our boat. (caution: will get wet!)

Battlestar - Human: The 2 of us only managed to conquer the 'human' ride, I am too weak to go for the 'cylone' ride. But many people said that 'human' is scarier! Well, I thought i will faint on the ride. I was hugging myself, my legs couldn't reach the flooring of the ride, so both legs are dangling, and it is really scary! Too much scare in a day! 

Not a ride, but we also went to this shrek 4 Dimension movie. Its actually 3 dimension, plus some water spraying and spidery feeling on our legs. 

Madagascar ride: as i mentioned earlier on.

I guess thats all for the rides. As for the shows, we went to Waterworld (will get wet/drenched), there is wet and dry zone for you to choose.

This show that I forgotten the name, we watched a video, then they brought us to a place to experience typhoon and we got wet again! the boat dropped from above, into the sea, and we happened to be right in front, so we got splashed by the water. 

Then we went to monster rock: all the monsters singing and dancing. There is Mummy, Frankenstein, Vampire etc.
We went back to Far Far Away because I wanted to get this!
A secret love potion! 
Nah, its Cranberry Juice in this cute potion bottle. Its about $15 if i remember correctly. 

The staff took my camera and took pictures of us, but i don't recall when he took this pic, and I found pictures of his colleague in my camera too.
His rubbery hands are real HEAVY! I took picture with him once we stepped into USS (picture in bf's DSLR), he rested his hand on my head and its really damn heavy. How can the staff manage to do it. Wearing this rubbery heavy thing for almost the whole day!
Its getting dark, near to closing time :( 
USS close at 7pm ( not fixed, you will have to check the operating hours on their webby)

Goodbye :(


Candylicious!
Me with a whole cup of goodies :p

If only its a real chocolate... 
We bought a photo from USS, after we came out from the Madagascar ride. Its only $12. Compared to attractions at the Zoo, Night Safari, Singapore Flyer, this is very cheap! Thats why I don't mind buying.

Headed to Vivocity's Marche for dinner!
The same old rosti with chicken cheese sausage.
Pizza! Quite nice though. 
And this ends our tiring day, we both doze off in the cab on our way home. 
There are more pictures but in bf's camera. Will post when I am free! 

No comments:

Post a Comment