VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Friday, July 8, 2011

Marutama Ramen!

2nd June 2011 Thursday

Into the month of June now! Snacking at work (as usual).



Finally meet up with darling for ramen at the much raved about Marutama.
We went to the one at Central (Clarke Quay).
Whenever I eat Char Siew Ramen, I will at most eat 1-2 pieces of Char Siew. But the Char Siew is very nice! It is very soft but i find it a little too saltish.
Tamago (Ippudo's tamago seems to be nicer)
Ramen! I ordered the non spicy, while darling ordered the spicy one, and she added more chilli powder into her ramen. I had a bad cough so I can only stick to my non spicy ramen.
I love those eggs in the ramen. Very nice!
Starbucks after that. Too bad i was feeling sick and had not much appetite at all, i wasted half bowl of ramen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment