VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Friday, June 7, 2013

Rochor Beancurd for supper!



 photo file_zps3435fe10.jpg

Soft and smooth bean curd, Portuguese egg tarts, soya bean milk. Satisfied my cravings. Thank you.


 photo file_zpse21ef50d.jpg

 photo file_zps19b837e5.jpg

 photo file_zpsca4dc455.jpg

The mother of Kit Kats. Japan. Thank you for all the wonderful flavours.

 photo file_zps70c7494a.jpg

 photo file_zps8889131e.jpg

 photo file_zps455794b2.jpg

Then K bought me some cookies!



2 comments:

  1. Hello ! :D it's me... eileen_eats from IG :D

    so now you have my blog url :P and now u also know my age.. ah well.. yup..my birth year is on my blog url lor.. don't laugh k. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG u look really young! Thank u very much for sharing with me, love reading blogs! and really nice to know u! <3

      Delete