VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Thanksgiving?


The act of gving thanks?

This post is for all the people who hate me, love me, or rather everybody!
And since it is already December, I would like to close the chapter and move on. 4th day into my favourite month and I already got cheated, wasted my time but life is good, no more stupidity anymore, the rest of the months to come will be good, definitely. 

Wanted to blog this post for the longest time since March/April this year but never got down to it, as it was hard to sit down, recalled all the incidents that had happened, it automatically brought tears to my eyes. 
After many months of heartbreak & tears, I am proud to say I have learnt to let go - letting go people who came into my life and left or on the verge of leaving. 

Thanks to those people who have wasted my time, brought tears & miseries to my life, if not I won't learn to let go very easily from now on.
So, what is love?

Love is not about spending time sleeping at home than spending time with your other half - Your other half is a human, not the blosters, pillows, mattress, sheets.
This is the most basic in a relationship that I feel a lot of people do not understand or do not practise. 
So, as times goes by, your other half had gotten used to your love-relationship with your bed, and you start to realised something is wrong or amiss, you started blaming everything/your partner, except yourself. WHY?

It may sound crazy but there are couples out there that may lack knowledge about one another. How well do you know your partner? Do you even know if your partner had fallen sick? Do you know what is your partner doing at this very moment? Again, how well do you know your partner? Is your relationship lack of communication? Do you even know which days are your partner on MC/on leave etc? How many hours a week do you spend talking on the phone with your partner? Or is it ''erm.. is there anything to talk about?'' 

When a problem arise in your relationship, you start to post stuff on facebook or twitter, thats why I always have a saying ''whoever posted such stuff is the winner'', and its really true. I witnessed it myself, with my own eyes, be it in my own situation or another party. You posted something and so those friends or not-so-close friends will start to say ''I hope you are fine'', ''cheer up'' , ''i seldom see you lke this'', ''what happened'', ''meet up soon'' etc etc. And so of course you will receive smses, whatsapps or messages from any form/mode. Then the stories-telling start. Good luck to the other half. 
How much do these friends/not-so-close friends know about you & your partner? Or how much of the truth they know about you & your partner & what is actually happening? only 50% of the story told were the truth? Sympathies and everything flocked in. 

With this, have you ever respect your partner? Have you try talking things out when you have doubts? Please do understand that a real relationship requires alot of effort than just two person deeply in love. Have you make any effort to make him/her stay?

Some people are curious on what had happened. Since beginning of this year, life is really bad, be it love or friendship. 
This couple friend(I think we were friends, close friends in the office)of mine had some problems in their relationship (like what I have stated above), but I don't know why it seems like everyone thinks that I am a third party. First time in my life, I felt like a famous star. People who knows or don't know me (majority I don't know them and they don't know me) talks about me. Actually, it is fine, you may talk all you want because I don't care anymore. 

To me, it feels like a joke, if you do not cherish your relationship, if you have that heck-care attitude towards your other half, and if problem arises, please do not put the blame on innocent parties. 
And to those who love using this phrase (I simply hate this phrase but I have to say), I am telling you ''我认识他比你久''. Whatever incidents happen, I heard this phrase, so hello please wake up. 

Sumnmary: Sleep and everything else is more important than your other half, when you woke up from it, you realised your relationship is different from how it used to me, and you blamed me. 

This is basically what happen, a very summarised version. There are a lot more stories to it but I am not going to elaborate. 

If it is just three of us, it is ok. But its the whole world and me. Yes, sad to say but it is the truth. 
Colleagues/supervisor who used to be closed to me, who will even greet or smiled to each other, had became strangers overnight. Coincidentally, they became close to you. I could even state who is the ''next target''. 
Actually everything is fine now, because no more ''next target'' because there isn't anyone left. There is actually one, but I am keeping my fingers crossed.


SERIOUSLY, THOSE PEOPLE WHO LOVES TO SLEEP OR THOSE WHO WOULD DO ANYTHING JUST TO SLEEP OR CAST YOUR PARTNER ASIDE, PLEASE DO NOT GET INTO A RELATIONSHIP. THERE ARE MANY INNOCENT PARTIES AROUND. 

RESPECT YOUR PARTNER, ITS FREE, NO NEED FOR YOU TO FORK OUT A SINGLE CENT.
This is basically the life I lead now, in the office or out of office. Me against the whole world.
To those who don't care, you may continue not caring because I am not caring either.

Its another week tomorrow! Have a nice week ahead! Holiday seasons are coming soon or rather it had started a few days ago for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment