VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

November coming to an end!

THE LAST FEW DAYS OF NOVEMBER 2011
(scheduled post)

This post is a summary of the last few days of November! December finally arrived!
Me bringing my new brolly to work!
Early morning at NEX's Starbucks!
Waiting for my drink!
Peppermint Mocha!
Chocolates to share with colleagues :) 
From Yanty who just came back from her honeymoon in Phuket!
Purely you tiao-rojak is yummy! Craving for this while blogging :(

While walking home from boyfriend's place, people are so pro at doing all sorts of stuff, now they even took the whole handle bar out.
My early Christmas/Birthday gift from myself and Fancl! <3
Whenever I buy gifts for myself, I couldn't decide if it is for my BD or Xmas, because they are just a week apart.
So in the Christmas mood and guess what! I started buying Xmas presents for my friends!
Can't wait to start using my new calender but at the same time, I want time to freeze in December.
For some loves loves :)
Not forgetting getting some macaroons for myself! I never like macaroons because they are way to sugary sweet, but I had always wanted to try TWG's. Morrocan Mint & EarlGrey Chocolate! OMG they are so niceeee!! $2 per piece. 

No comments:

Post a Comment