VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Monday, December 5, 2011

Royal China with mummy!

20TH OCTOBER 2011 THURSDAY 
(scheduled post) 

I am so so so hardworking! Trying to post all the pictures I found in my camera & hp, before the year come to an end! I have 15 (and ongoing) scheduled posts, one for each day!

Brought mummy to Royal China for dim sum!
Leave the ordering to mummy! I didn't even get the chance to touch the menu for 10 seconds! :x
Yummy porridge!
Fu pi juan
Chee cheong fun



Raffles hotel! 
Worked here for a year or two, while waiting for my O Levels results.




After that, we headed to Bugis temple to pray pray as mummy claims that I am way too unlucky (like always...) 
Never fail to stop by the Gui Ling Gao shop for a Gui Ling Gao!
Its McDelivery for dinner/supper again!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment