VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

TGIF?

21ST OCTOBER 2011 FRIDAY 
(scheduled post)

There are many deals going on like Groupon, Deals.com.sg, and many more! 
BFF Fang & I bought a deal that is $99 for unlimited times of IPL for underarm, comes with a complimentary facial @ Touche. 
I know I look funny here, but I don't care. :P
So, as usual out of 2 times I bought such discounts vouchers on facial, both times, I was told that my face/skin is not suitable for the type of facial that is stated on the voucher. 
So the first time, I had to settle for another type of facial, the 2nd time (which is the one at Touche), they told me my face is too clogged (when I just had my facial at Tina's place a few days ago), and told me to top up $68 for another kind of facial. So I told them I will forgo the facial, I will just do the IPL. 
At night, went stary-dogs-feeding at somewhere farr away, with bf, Jasper, ZS & Eme!
 I think is Yio Chu Kang because I remembered passing by the YCK stretch of cemeteries!

No comments:

Post a Comment