VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Friday, July 8, 2016

My first Deliveroo order @ Fart Tartz

Website: https://deliveroo.com.sg

Because you deserve the best #BYDTB campaign runs from 20th June 2016 to 14th August 2016.

Week 3 (4th July 2016 to 10th July 2016): 1-for-1 Pizza & Pastas
Participating Merchants: Jamie's Italian, Modesto's, Alt Pizza, Extra Virgin Pizza, Cucina, Gattopardo, Capricci, Spizza, La Pizzolia, Giadino Pizza Bar & Grill.

 photo ENTF1059_zpspaibi7ye.jpg

As my house is no where near any of the merchants indicated above, so I shall blog about my first experience with Deliveroo. I have tried another food delivery service, I still prefer Deliveroo because of the pre-order option, real time tracking and on time delivery.

 photo FKCG8933_zpshva8cxzk.jpg

As my house is pretty near Eastpoint Mall, most of the merchants are actually in Eastpoint Mall, so I figured the best meal to order is from Fart Tartz. I pre-ordered my food the night before, so that I can go to bed, and wake up with food arriving at my doorstep. How nice!

 photo AYNC9475_zpshu5mqc0f.jpg

Ordering is very fuss-free, just select, and pay. Thats all. Even better than Mcdonalds haha! And I can even track what is the status of my order, like example ''Preparing your food'', ''Your driver has arrived''.

 photo XZKA9362_zpsmr3zk3g6.jpg

 photo JHCZ6870_zpswfjxtuwh.jpg

Everything was neatly packed and my food is not messed up at all.

 photo BHWO5403_zpskl9sgdif.jpg

All ready to eat! And if you noticed, the 2 food pictures are actually different, because I have ordered twice in a span of less than 2 weeks.

 photo HSTW2649_zpsapx41ffj.jpg

 photo HBKA6773_zpsy7haiuer.jpg





 photo OYRS3992_zpsri9ep6h6.jpg

Really hope that I can get my hands on the #BYDTB offers soon, please come somewhere near me!

Thank you Deliveroo for the love!


No comments:

Post a Comment