VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

IPhone 4S in white!

26TH DECEMBER 2011 MONDAY 
In a good mood today and woke up early to go to Starhub to buy an IPhone!


SUPER LONG QUEUE :(
Note the shop havn't even open and 16GB white 4S is sold out!
But I got mine :)

Goodbye 4S Black, HELLO 4S White!!
Bought buttons for the new phone but until now I have not started using it!

Back home and headed back to Serangoon AGAIN, this time with bf, ZS & Eme.To their usual favourite Pet Safari :D
Chargrill for dinner, and yucks to the raw steak.


Headed home early to get enough sleep for BFF's big day the next day! 
Many many many many pictures (164 pictures) coming up in the next post, and that is why it took me ages to blog. So so overdue in my posts! :( 
It is sadness X 1000000 when you are blogging on some things that had changed too much. My life now is a total different from all these that I am blogging right now.
2 weeks to the break up

No comments:

Post a Comment