VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

BFF's AD - Morning event

27TH DECEMBER 2011 TUESDAY
AD - GATE CRASH, TEA CEREMONY, PHOTOSHOOT...

Finally I found time to blog on this Valentine's Day! 
Woke up at 4+am or 5am to head over to BFF's house. Feeling excited all over as it is her big day!
Heading out, with barangs !
This quiet road to her place! My house to hers is just walking distance!
In her lift! 
BFF is still doing her make up when I arrive. So I start to take some pictures! Unprofessional photographer, before the professional one arrive!
Hello, you are very pretty today!

This is what SJ (BFF's Hubby) made for her at the start of their relationship. How sweet!! 
They have been dating for 10 years...



Professional photographer arrived!
Preparing to change into her gown!
Phew!! Luckily I still know how to tie! Lin did a good job in tying the purple ribbon!
Hello to all the Jie Meis!
YAYYYY Ang Bao from BFF!!!
Covered the veil! Must get a blissful couple to cover the veil for the bride in order for her to stay blissful in her marriage too! (chinese belief though)

Getting prepared, waiting for the groom to arrive!
Desserts for the Xiong Dis & Groom!


Hello Lin! We went to the same kindergarten, with her around, I don't feel tiny anymore!
Hey pretty <3
GIRL POWERRR!
Like quite nice - the background. As well as the sisters!

WOOHOOOO THEY ARRIVE....... *honk honk honk*

Happy to give out ang bao only! 
I go to the SJ- The groom and say ''Why so late??!!!'' 
SJ(in a stress tone) ''Its not that I don't want to be fast, its the flowers on the car!''
Drive too fast, the flowers will be blown away! LOL!!
Mr Kiang. 
The happily married couple - for like 4-5 years!
Beautiful!!

Photo taking time before the action begin.
No pictures for the gate crash yet because I am busy taking videos on my camera! Will post soon if I can, once I got hold of the pictures from Fang!


Finally! HEHEH!

Uncle, auntie sending BFF to the car to go to the groom's place!

Before heading to SJ's place, we headed to Woodlands Waterfront for phototaking!


Cool!



I LOVE THIS PIC!! So natural and happy!


Looking at the birds! 






Ok yes yes... But the bouquet dropped right in front of me. LOL!! 
At SJ's place. Not much pictures because I am shy, too many SJ's relatives in the house :p
You look pretty in Kwa too!



The very nice buffet back at Fang's place!
My first round - too humble! But seriously its nice! 
Its almost 2 months, I cannot really recall but I think its from Neo Catering? :x
All the ang bao from SJ!

Back home with my share of ang bao! :) 

I will be back with some pictures of the wedding dinner at night! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment