VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Gate Crash/Wedding Preparations!

I am now going to start on my BFF/Fang/Jing Fang's wedding post! Too many pictures! But blogging without pictures is simply too boring. 
This post is on all the preparations for gate crash as well as the Ang Bao box that BFF, Lin & me had made! Hand made & very pretty!! Pictures below!!
THE BOMB!


THE WEDDING CAKE ANG BAO BOX
We used 3 days to buy stuff & make the ang bao box! Below are all the 3 different days pictures combined. Wanted to do something for my BFF, something that need a little time, effort and sweat because she is my BFF since Primary 3 (9 years old) - OMG BFF for 19 years?!  

Meet up with Fang & Lin to buy the ang bao box stuffs!
Then we headed to Lin's place to do up the ang bao box. Not having much idea on how to go about, what is the design to be like, I can proudly say we are very GOOD!!

I love this picture! Love Birds!


Getting started!

2 tier?
or 3 tier?
\The bride!



We did a lot of trial and error. 







Lin & Fang!
TADAH!!! We are done!

This is the end product! And I am proud of it! The sweat, the time, the glue biting off our nail/nail polish! :D


A treat from Fang & her hubby :)

GATE CRASH PREPARATIONS!

Pretty Corsages!

All the rough work!

Will be back with more pictures on her actual day!

No comments:

Post a Comment