VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Christmas Eve!

24TH DECEMBER 2011 SATURDAY 

Heading out to work! On Christmas Eve :(

Christmas breakfast from the supervisor.
McGriddy!
I have no more space to do my work!
Some shopping after work! $300+ spent at La Senza! And Royce chocolates for bf's relatives as we are having a Christmas eve dinner together!
Last year's Darjeeling Nama Chocolate is nice!! Nicer than Matcha!
Primer from Sephora! Headed back home to prepare to head over to bf's uncle's place!
This little cutie is very busy when bf is preparing to go out!
In my new top and the new xmas hat clip!
:D
At the uncle's place... I think its my 3rd year there for Xmas eve dinner! :)

Nice thick porridge!
Pandan kaya cakes
Durian cakes..
and mango cakes!
Sushi!!
Shishamo! I think its my first time trying! Quite nice and no 鱼腥味!
:D
Joanne bought some lychee beer. My favourite lychee beer!! Bf doesn't like it. But its yummy!
Royce caramel potato chips!
Log cake, fruit cake..
I got presents from 大姨 & 小婶!
Fooling around while watching tv and waiting for the clock to strike 12am, then go home! LOL! 
Bf walked me home & at my void deck.. I told him every year its going to his uncle's place then i went home while he go out and slack... I told him ''next year will be different''... I never thought that this is really the last time... .... .... 

No comments:

Post a Comment