VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Monday, January 16, 2012

Birthday Celebration with my gals & partners!

7TH DECEMBER 2011 SATURDAY 
(scheduled post)
Quite a long post as I had a busy day!
In a good mood so its opening ceremony for my 1st Chanel perfume! :D

All ready to head to town!

SMRT had some serious problem with their train service! Waited ages for a cab to arrive, and when I boarded the cab and told the uncle ''Ngee Ann City'' , he almost told me to get off his cab and said that the jam is terrible as there is no train service. Luckily he still bring me there and avoid jam areas lik PIE, CTE :D
I was half an hour late for my Chanel workshop :(
Reached Chanel office & the friendly staff ushered me to my seat and 1 put on the bib for me , while the other  clipped my hair. LOL! 
Removed all my makeup! :( *shy*
This workshop taught us on skincare & makeup.

Below are the products I used in the workshop. Didn't take any pictures on their skincare as i was rushing to catch up with the beauty advisor.

This is very oily on me! So i bought Matt Lumiere(liquid foundation with oil control) the next day. Those with dry skin, will not be suitable for Matt Lumiere. I have oily skin and after using, my facial therapist commented that my face is dry :X

Loose powder!
Blusher
Me in my bib. LOL

While everyone is busy, I am taking picture because I am pro in drawing liners!
Tadah! I don't like the lipstick though! SO RED!!
I was feeling quite uncomfortable as the foundation I applied, make me feel that my skin couldn't breathe, and its sticky & oily. Can't wait to go home!
End of the workshop!
Sublimage! Their new range of skincare products and we get to bring home the whole range, mini size though!

Sandwiches &
dough sticks to be dipped in chocolate! 






Dinner with bf at Kuroya! 
Slow service (maybe its new) & so-so food.
112 East Coast Road
112 Katong
#B1-16/24

Headed to Max Brenner to meet the rest! Always heard about this place, so I finally get to try but why I feel disappointed? Not as nice as what I have heard.

Max Brenner Chocolate Bar
112 Katong Road
112 Katong
#01-05
Look at what I've got for my god-daughter (Melody) for Christmas! Cuteness max!!
All her presents! So is it her birthday or mine?? LOL! The first baby among us, always being pampered! SO GOOOOOOD!!
The gals got me cupcakes! I specifically told them not to buy me cake, you know as you get older, you do not want to celebrate birthdays at all. I dislike celebrating my birthday but I LOVE the presents! Keep them coming :D
I LOL at my face! I am trying very hard to coax Melo to blow out the candles with me! But I wasn't blowing at all!
Telling them not to sing too loud. OMG! 

Miss Little Chanel
Tired? hahah
All my Birthday & Christmas Presents!! Thank you gals & partners for contributing to everything & the short catch-up session/celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment