VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Eyelash Extension @ Vain Beauty Far East Plaza

Address: 14 Scotts Road #03-113 / #03-140 Far East Plaza Singapore 228213
Tel: +65 97115290 / +65 98506743
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vainbeautysg/

Follow @vainbeautysg on instagram, quote ''vivienneeluv'' and get S$8 off eyelash extensions and 10% off other services.

 photo IMG_3408_zpsguwgpfyy.jpg

A few days back, I decided its time to do eyelash extension again. Eyelash extension does help me save time in my time spent drawing eyeliner and sometimes mascara.

 photo IMG_3218_zps7dcrbsu5.jpg

I went to Vain Beauty many years back, when it is just a small shop with only 2 beds? I remembered their lashes was very lasting and I even use cleansing oil back then.

Thereafter, I moved on to try other eyelash extensions, especially the ones from Japan, however they don't last on my lashes, immediately the next day, my lashes started dropping and I even changed my make up remover form cleansing oil to water based.

 photo IMG_3219_zpsm2gmwjad.jpg

Now Vain Beauty had expanded to 2 units and many more staff. Vain Beauty not only do eyelash extensions, but also hair extensions. I did to do any hair extensions as my hair is thick and long enough.

 photo IMG_3217_zps5jzbcb51.jpg

 photo IMG_3216_zpse2zg2hfp.jpg

There are many posters put up on the walls of the shop. There are MANY different variety of eyelashes as well as different length. I really had a hard time choosing. Many years back, I remember only choosing the price like, S$30+ or S$50+, for now, there are Dramatic, Barbie, Natural and maybe a few more.

The service is pretty good now as they clean off customers' eye make up first, before putting on the extensions, and I got to close my eyes for a while as its a painless process, I could have fallen asleep, except that the shop is buzzing with life because there are many customers coming in for hair extensions.

 photo IMG_3210_zpsp3dygf75.jpg

 photo IMG_3213_zpsgrohhknn.jpg

 photo IMG_3214_zpsfhhx5aty.jpg

 photo IMG_3406_zpsuew2ukys.jpg

Anyway I go for the Natural lashes 8mm, its S$68.

The lash extension comes in S$30, S$50 and S$68.

 photo IMG_3399_zpssqr039o5.jpg

Off to the coffeeshop to get some food for myself & my brother, and I look quite pretty yea, with not much grooming, just filters LOL.

Its only a few days but so far so good, lashes didn't go out of shape or drop. :D

Thank you Vain Beauty for making me pretty!


No comments:

Post a Comment