VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Marche surprise!

Finally into October's post!

1ST OCTOBER 2011 SATURDAY
(scheduled post)
Eme planned a Marche surprise for ZS who had no idea that we will be having dinner with them. 
Marche @ 313 Somerset, how much I miss this place!

The crowd queueing to dine at Marche *faint*


Appletiser! Near $10 per bottle? 


I love love love their mushrom soup! Very mushroomicios!
The mushroom soups here, and at SunSet Grill and Changi Village 89.7 is nice!
Big Calamaris
Rosti



Silverfish
Bread & Butter pudding <3
My office's previous location :(( 
Come to think of it, its so saddening! Orchard is so convenient! NTUC is located on the ground floor of the building, at my current office now, I have to walk miles to get a pad, have to take a bus to get to a decent supermarket :(
A place where I used to get last min gifts!

Next location, is Shisha @ Haji Lane!

Great to go with beer!
The boys...
The girls! I look so fat beside Eme! :X She is really skinny & bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment