VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Monday, November 28, 2011

BELATED birthday dinner for me!

5TH OCTOBER 2011 WEDNESDAY
(scheduled post)

2 + months to my year 2011 birthday and somebody is giving me my 2010 birthday dinner treat! 
How bad!
So nice and sincere! :P
So, he put the blame on me for not meeting him.

Chatting about old times (more on suaning each other, talking about how ugly we looked like, during secondary school days, not that we are pretty/handsome now) while having dinner :D




We have our own life now, but I have not forgotten about you! I know you don't read my blog now, I just wanna say I cherish our friendship!
As I stepped into the working world, I turned and looked back to the friends whom I have known back in schooling days, they are the best! <3
But not forgetting the 2-3 friends I have known after I started working. <3 You guys are great too! (Just that the majority are -_- , I have wasted my time, but at least I realised it)

No comments:

Post a Comment