VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Daiso

14TH SEPTEMBER 2011 WEDNESDAY
(scheduled post)
Dinner at... ...
Restaurant Hoshigaoka at Eastpoint Mall. They closed down Jack's Place and opened this Japanese restaurant (also under the Jack's place group of restaurants - JP pepperdine)

Redbull Lime!

Had my favourite!




Nice & fresh salmon sashimi!

The reason why we dine at Eastpoint is... Because of Daiso! It opened today at Eastpoint. Mad excited & got to go on the very first day. If not, you will never see boyfriend having dinner with me here at Eastpoint. It would always be near his house. 
My buys from Daiso. A weird green tea which I had already thrown away, and a nail polish remover bottle. I regretted buying only one! It had been out of stock since the first week.
Green tea latte from starbucks before heading home. 

Cutie boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment