VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Love from the US!

22ND AUGUST 2011 MONDAY
(Scheduled post)

Saras is finally back from her 2 weeks leave from US! Sometimes we can really talk, like 1-2 hours standing at one of our cubicle and chat non stop! :X Why like that! HAHA! Talking to her, I feel comfortable, well at least I can find someone in the office whom I can talk to, without feeling fake. Shall blog more soon :)
Chocolates from Saras!



And she also got me a make up pouch from Victoria's Secret! Love la! She saw this pouch and said ''I have to get this for her!'' She knows I am a pink person but she knows I will grow out of it as well (its just a matter of time!).
She is like a mummy/good friend always giving advices :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment