VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Cafe Cartel

19TH AUGUST 2011 FRIDAY 
(Scheduled post)

Craving for Teppanyaki Express (located at B1 of Tampines Mall), to my dismay, the whole of Teppanyaki Express is covered by board and on the board its stated ''Exciting Shops coming soon''. :( 

Went to Mos Burger, but we could not get any seats - too crowded. 
So boyfriend & I went to Cafe Cartel. There were about 4 people in front us of, so we thought the wait wouldn't be too long but we were wrong! Waited for quite some time before we were brought to our table - sitting beside 2 very very loud & noisy women. 
Boyfriend & I chose what we wanted, and I went to the Cashier to place our orders. They ran out of so many drinks & food items! Irritated much. The manager who took my order apologized for the unavailable items on the menu as it was their last day. LAST DAY?! So.. this explains why... 
Soup of the day
Drink!
Boyfriend's ribs
And... my pasta! (Taste like zhi char's fried mee goreng) :(

No comments:

Post a Comment