VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Saturday, August 27, 2011

武侠 Wu Xia

31ST JULY 2011 SUNDAY 

Back from a jog at 6am and decided to switch on my lappy and blog my overdued posts :p  Blogging at such timing is really peaceful, fast internet connection! <3
Breakfast @ Work (Lao Ban's Beancurd) @ Old Airport

After work, its dinner at Tampines Mall's Burger King & movie with boyfriend.
Hot mocha for me and my cramps

Then, ice cream to make my cramps worse :p

Donnie time!
We were seated and waiting for the movie to start and 2 people walked all the way to the first row and sat down. Bf and I looked at each other. ''Today is 1st day of the lunar month, so are you seeing what I am seeing? (are they human?)''
Whipped out my iphone to check! hehe!
So.... true enough.. But just before the movie start, they changed seat to row F. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment