VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Ajisen, Frolick!

19TH JULY 2011 TUESDAY 
Meet BFF for sunglass shopping at Bugis Junction!
Dinner at Ajisen first for us!
Its always Ice Lemon Tea and Volcano Ramen for us!

The sides..
Volcano Ramen with......
the chilli separated :p
Fang finally got her Gucci sunglasses and I've got craving for some yogurt, headed to this new Frolick right outside Ajisen (weird location). Its that girl's virgin try!
Its green apple yogurt! It is very very nice!!!!! We had to rush to finish our Cup B yougurt because the girls at Frolick can't wait to chase us out o.O , and its only 9pm. DUH!

Reaching home, I am in the mood to unpack and throw some stuff away and so...
A container full of bags on the left.... and I emptied it (on the right!)
Dusty, dirty, sweaty but satisfied!

Look at all my pre-loves :'(  - my GUESS bags. I threw them all away.
And my fake Juicy pouch I got online MANY YEARS ago. :p
Threw away 4 big yellow Veolia plastic bags full of my pre-loved bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment