VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Birthday Celebration Part 2

17th December 2010 Friday
Birthday Celebration Part 2:
With mummy & brother, then with bf's friends.
Gift from all the backroom people :D 
I am surprised that even newbies who came for about 2 weeks or so, also contributed to my present. 
Meet mummy & brother for dinner at EastPoint's Paradise Inn. 
Birthday cake from mummy. 
Then meet bf and we went bowling with Zesheng, Shirley, Angela, Kexin, Huimun & Matt. 
They are so sweet - surprised me with lovely home-made cupcakes <3 
(Correction to my Part 1 post, I have 2 cakes this year from friends!)

16th December 2010 Thursday
Went for steamboat with bf at Tian Fu (Tanjong Katong) - sad to say i lost all my pictures for today, i dont know what happened. :(
After steamboat, meet ZS, KeXin and Huimun for slacking and KOI.

No comments:

Post a Comment