VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Monday, November 22, 2010

Yakun + Love

Baby & I went to the airport the other day (I love going to airport, esp late at night for Yakun or Popeyes) for Yakun, as this silly boy is craving for Yakun's eggs! The eggs are disappointing! When i look at the eggs, ''unappetizing'' is the only word to describe.
Ordered Sarpino's pizza the other day for dinner. Really love this pizza! Domino's & Sarpino's are my favourite! I like thin crust pizza. (Baby baked a pizza last week! will post the 1 or 2 pictures soon-was too excited and busy eating, so, yea not much pictures)




Did not meet baby much these few days.. :( 
I felt neglected (not baby's fault), but i just feel that we are not spending much time together. While I was bathing, I was wondering, why is he ignoring me, did not reply my sms, or took half an hour to reply a sms. So, he actually went to buy KOI for me! So sweet!!!! 
Last time, when we chat on msn, i put a coffee bean frap pic as my display pic (because i was craving for that), then baby told me he need to do the dishes and will be right back. And he actually rode his bike to Century Square to get me the drink! Sweet much.. <333

oh my... i still have not do up my wishlist! Sorry ah fang!

No comments:

Post a Comment