VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Monday, November 22, 2010

Cutie little BoyBoy

 My 2nd love of my life - BoyBoy!
He is such a big boy and he is becoming cuter day by day!
I love to hold him in my palms and roar at him (not too loud). That day he was in his tank running about, i was making funny face and roaring at him, he suddenly stoned, stoned for a good 5 minutes or so? Took my phone and snapped many pictures of him! And we even have enough time for baby to take out his DSLR too!
 The above picture of boyboy in his hamhead, wasn't taken on the same day. Boyboy was sleeping in his hamhead and baby woke him up, and fed him treats immediately. And this silly boyboy, in his most drowsed state, still can eat with his eyes half closed!
Little cutie, Daddy & Mummy love u much!

No comments:

Post a Comment