VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Monday, September 20, 2010

Weekends

Lor Mee, Puttumayam (spelling?), Beancurd...
 Braised duck noodles..
Weekend breakfast with baby is always love!
I love coffeeshop food.


Baby brought me to Popeye's for dinner and movie - Going the distance.
Jac's birthday chalet @ Costa Sands Pasir Ris.
Baby is in the mood to cook again! *throws confetti into the air*
His 1st baked pasta. How can anyone cook something on his first try and it turns out yummy?
If its me, i guess i will have to cook the same dish for 10 over times before i can get it right. Tsk! Whoever marries me... is not that lucky.
I know i've said this million times, but having someone to cook for you is mad love & blissful!
And you really are...

No comments:

Post a Comment