VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Friday, September 24, 2010

Randoms

23rd Sep 2010 Thursday
On PM leav again today. Meet baby for Mcds lunch then went to pet shop! I want to buy a hamster and keep it close by my side, and i am serious! Bringing it with me to and from work! Excited and couldn't wait to get one! But what we saw at the pet shop, disgust me. Hamster eating, pulling the flesh of the dead hamster. It sucks and I almost cried.:X
 
I love Mr Teh Tarik's Teh Tarik! Luckily there is one near baby's place <3
Woke up form a nap and baby brought me to Fei fei Wanton noodles at Joo Chiat Place. Nothing much to rave about seriously.
Baby's leave is over and so is our 'honeymoon', he will be back to work tomorrow and I will be on full day work too. Team dinner after work, working on Saturday. I really don't like weekends (maybe because for YEARS i have to work on saturdays). 
Alright, XOXO and have a great weekend everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment