VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Fun-Loving gang!

Its been quite a while since I last used my laptop to blog. A lot of changes to blogspot! Thats the bad thing about having iphone! Blogging using applications is really convenient! I have to motivate myself to blog more often (using my laptop instead of 'BlogPress' Application).

Lunch with Nelson, Wen Zhi & Kim Kee (half of the fun-loving gang) @ Imperial Treasure below our office. The sandwiches are very nice! $6 for 4 pieces. Nelson had porridge (I like their porridge!), Kim Kee & Wen Zhi had Chu Qian Yi Ding Instant Noodles.
After work, headed to Lucky Plaza's Resto Surabaya for dinner with Kim Kee, Wen Zhi & Wei Hong(where is my lover? She went to ''fly aeroplanes'')! Ayam Penyet! Its been real long since i last had Ayam Penyet. The chilli is nice & very spicy! We had this drink called 'Happy Soda' (It is actually cherryade + milk), and its very very nice! We really walked a lot! From Somerset to Lucky Plaza, to Taka, to Wisma, to Ion, then back to Heeren's Spinelli to rest! 
Alright, I got to go now!
XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment