VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Monday, August 30, 2010

Weekends!

Baby brought me to Katong Shopping Centre for chicken rice! Was craving for it for like so long! Really love the chicken rice there! Free A-Char and soup! Although I always forgotten to take the a-char, i heard that its really nice! Spent the Saturday relaxing, resting and eating!
Woke up real early 10am (because I slept at 5.30am) for breakfast with baby. I really had problem sleeping on Saturday afternoon, then I kept myself awake till Sunday morning!
Impromptu breakfast @ Long John's Silver! Love the breakfast as its cheap and filling! *Burp*
Then, starbucks coffee straight away after breakfast! Saw a really beautiful rainbow on our way back. Headed back to baby's crib and sleep all the way till 9pm! Shiokness max!
 XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment