VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Let's Sweets Japanese Buffet

9th Jan 2011 Sunday

Went Let's Sweets with bf - Something that I wanted to try since they opened. And its my belated birthday dinner with bf since the whole of December we were too busy to really spend time together - just the 2 of us.
Japanese Buffet restaurant.
We had the dinner buffet - 80 mins to finish your meal, there is even an alarm (to make me stress). After the alarm sounded, you have 10 mins to finish up everything i think.

Savoury dishes are pasta, dim sum, pizza, curry, rice.
All the while, I was eyeing the desserts - so pretty!
The crepes are really MUST-EAT! The rest of the desserts, well.. nothing to rave about. 
The rest of the desserts. Did not try ALL of the desserts due to time constraint and my stomach cannot take it anymore.
Overall, the buffet is so-so, might not go back there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment