VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Monday, October 11, 2010

RANDOMS

 Warning: VERY RANDOM
Wanted to blog but pictures are all in my camera and i left my memory card reader in baby's place. So i have to make do with whatever pictures in my phone. I don't like  blogging without pictures as its kinda boring -  nothing for me to talk about!  Now I am munching on peanut butter bread and sipping a mug of milo with 2 tablespoon full of condensed milk at 1.20am! :P
Baby bought treats for boyboy. Treats that we fed boyboy: Broccoli, sunflower seeds, pine nuts, doughnuts treats, mealworms.  I guess boyboy only like sunflower seeds and pine nuts.
After baby's stay-in one of a weekday last week, found boyboy different as before. He stoned a lot, acting not like his usual self. He stoned at the above position for a few minutes. It scares me much. Googled and found it to be normal :D
Put him in a exercise ball - he is busy running around the room exploring.
 
 Breakfast on Saturday at work with KimKee.
New Knor's 2-min cup porridge, I prefer Myojo's.
Ah Pek's traditional ice cream :)
Walked home from baby's place just now as he need to book in tonight. Downloaded 'RunKeeper lite'app to track my speed and distance that I have walked.
It was 101010 yesterday, and everybody is busy with getting married.. My facebook is filled with wedding/solemnisation pictures. Happy 101010 :D
No matter what the date is, stay blissful. <3
The weather is real hot! I am going for a shower now! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment