VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Mummies Day 2012! Ramen Champion & Durian Mpire!

12TH MAY 2012 SATURDAY
Some photo spamming first! :D



In my new Forever 21 floral top! 
And Forever 21 shorts.
Ramen Champion for lunch! 



My spicy ramen :p
Love the egg!

Brought my laptop to a cafe to slack with some good coffee & cake!

Vanilla Latte for me.
Vanilla Milkshake
Mango Oreo cheesecake!
------------------------------

Went to the airport because I ordered a cake from Durian Mpire for Mummy.
Why airport because it is the nearest to my house.



Ordered from Durian Mpire because it is the famous 717 Durian. I love their mooncakes & durian puff but this mother's day cake is disappointing. Durian lovers - my mum & brother don't find it nice at all. :(

Happy Mother's Day!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment